Water Marble Nail Art
How To Do Water Marble Nail Art
Water marble nail art is so cute and you will be amazed at how simple it is to do. When other women see water marble nails they absolutely love them and they always think that they must be really hard to create. But they really aren’t and that is why I have created this nail art tutorial.
Watch the video and follow each step and even if you have zero experience as a DIY nail artisan you will feel like a pro after your water marble nail art is finished!
If you have any questions that were not addressed in the video, please do not hesitate to use our comment form at the bottom of this tutorial. I will try to answer your question as soon as possible.
Water Marble Nail Art Steps
Note: Make sure you have a couple of high quality polish bottles. If the polish has gone sticky at all, this will not work. New bottles of polish work the best.
- Apply a thin layer of base coat to the nails in order to provide proper protection.
- Apply one layer of color polish to nails and then after they dry apply a second coat.
- Tape off the nails in order to make cleaning easier at the end of the process.
- Fill a small cup up with room temperature water.
- Quickly drip one drop of nail polis into the water at a time. Do this quickly so the polish doesn’t dry before you can insert the nail into the water. The polish should spread out across the water. If it doesn’t do this, then you need to either change the temperature of the water or get better nail polish.
- Place nail into the water (nail down onto the design.)
- Leave the nail in the water for several seconds.
- Before you remove the nail from the water make sure you blow on the polish several times and then use a toothpick to remove the remaining nail polish that is on top of the water.
- Pull the nail out of the water.
- Remove the scotch tape.
- Use acetone and a q-tip to remove any nail polish that is on the skin around the nail.
- Apply a top coat to ensure your water marble nail art design lasts as long as possible.
This nail art was created by Jocelyn. Jocelyn is a regular nail art blogger here at Polishpedia.com.