How To Remove Gelish Nails
How To Remove Gelish Nails Tutorial
Are you in love with the new nail product Gelish? Gelish gives you a 14 day manicure that looks flawless for the entire time. No chips, smudges, peeling, or cracks. Women love the product.
What Happens After 14 Days?
After the 14 days are up it is time to remove the Gelish Nails. At this time do not pick the nails off. This can damage the nails and it is a lot harder than the system’s removal method. It should only take 10 – 20 minutes to remove all of your Gelish Nails. It is really easy and you can do it from your own home.
Did this how to remove Gelish Nails tutorial answer all your removal questions?
Steps To Removing Gelish Nails
- File the top layer of the Gelish Nails.
- Place a cotton ball soaked in acetone on each of the fingers and wrap them with tin foil.
- Let them soak for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes twist and pull off the cotton balls.
- Remove any of the remainder Gelish with an orange wood stick.
- Apply a cuticle oil or cream to help the cuticles and skin around the nails to remain moist and healthy.