STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
We ship fast-usually within 24 hours. All shipments are F.O.B. YCC Products in Placentia, CA. We do not pay for freight. Domestic orders will be shipped UPS. Large shipments will be sent by truck. International customers must provide the name and phone number of their preferred freight forwarder, or we can suggest a good carrier.
RETURN & WARRANTY
WARRANTIES ON YCC PRODUCTS
1. Ycc Products desires that our customers are 100% satisfied with our products. In the event that a customer is not satisfied please read our return policy for the terms and conditions governing returned items.
2. Delivery Dates: Delivery dates are approximate, subject to normal variations customary in the industry and to unforeseen delays. Seller shall not be liable to Customer for any delay which is directly or indirectly the result of any cause beyond Seller’s reasonable control, including (without limitation) fire, flood, accident, civil unrest, acts of God, war, governmental interference, labor difficulties, disruption in materials or supplies, actions or omissions of suppliers or vendors, or transportation delays.
3. Delivery Not Guaranteed: We do not guarantee delivery. Delivery guarantees are assumed by the shipping company. We can only ship via your request. We do not take responsibility for late shipments due to UPS delivery error or errors by other shipping companies. There are no refunds due to errors of this nature.
4. F.O.B. Point: Full risk of loss and title passes to the Customer upon delivery of the merchandise to a carrier at a F.O.B. point, Placentia, CA. Claims for loss or damage in shipment must be made directly to the carrier. Upon Customer’s default in payment, Seller may at their option repossess the merchandise. This means that the Seller’s responsibility is limited to and ends when the transfer of goods is made to the freight carrier (UPS, Fed Ex, Us Postal etc…)
5. Coincidental and Consequential Damages:
In no event shall Seller be liable for coincidental or consequential damages.
6. RMA Numbers: For all returns and exchanges, contact your sales representative for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This RMA number must be written on the box being returned. Returns with no RMA number will be refused delivery. RMA numbers will be valid for 10 days. Returns with expired RMA numbers will be refused. All returns must be in their original shipping boxes and be in new and resalable condition.
7. Cancelled Orders: Customers may cancel any orders before the order has been shipped. In some cases a handling fee may apply. Cancellation requests after we have shipped and before Customer has received product(s) will be charged all freight and handling costs. Customer must refuse delivery of shipment. If customer does not refuse delivery, then Customer must return goods, freight prepaid. Insuring goods is the Customer’s responsibility. A restocking fee of up to 20% will be charged to Customer upon Seller’s receipt of goods.
8. Delivery Checklist:
a) When receiving goods, Buyer must inspect all boxes for any obvious exterior freight damages, look for crushed corners, holes in the box, cut straps, or anything that might indicate damage. If it looks as if there has been freight damage, inform the driver that you would like to examine the contents of the package before signing for it. If the driver cannot or will not wait, refuse the package.
b.) When inspecting the contents of the package, refuse shipment if there are any of the following damages: torn, punctured, stained or discolored vinyl, cracks in the wood, bent hydraulic legs (not casters), large scratches, broken glass etc.
c.) After refusing delivery, please call YCC Products INC immediately at 714-985-8989. Make notes of why goods were refused, as well as the name of the trucking company, the driver’s name and any mishandling of the package by the driver.
9. Merchandise Received Damaged or Defective: Merchandise received in a damaged or defective condition will be replaced or restored to wholeness by Seller. Seller must be notified of any defects or damage within seven days of receipt of goods. Any physical damages to product including but not limited to rust, cracks, dents, scratches, holes, and tears that are reported after the product has been in the possession of the buyer for seven days will not be covered. If products were purchased from a distributor of YCC Products, a copy of the invoice and delivery receipt will be required to determine the length of time the product has been in the Buyer’s possession. Buyer must be issued an RMA number from YCC Products prior to making any returns. The RMA number must be written on the box(es) being returned. Returns with no RMA number will be refused by Seller. Defective items will be replaced with the same or comparable item. Return freight costs are the responsibility of the Buyer. RMA number is valid for 10 days. If the goods are not received by the seller within 10 days of issuance of RMA number, the RMA is void. Shipments from Seller to the Buyer will be paid by Seller via UPS Ground, or U.S. Postal regular surface mail (regardless of how the initial order was shipped – overnight, 2nd day, etc.) Distributors must provide a bill of sale with their returned merchandise.
10. Terms of Product Warranty: All items carry a 30 day limited warranty that covers factory defects in material and workmanship. All electrical products have a 1 year warranty. Hydraulic and pneumatic pumps have a 1 year warranty. All sales on acrylic and cuticle nippers, earrings, toe rings, and body jewelry are final. These items are not
returnable due to sterilization and hygienic purposes. The warranty period begins on the original purchase date and does not renew if any returns are made within the warranty period. All items defective or damaged through Customer misuse, abuse, or neglect voids all warranty period. All items defective or damaged through Customer misuse, abuse, or neglect, voids all warranty expressed or implied. All warranty herein stated is for normal use within the stated periods.
-What is covered: The warranty covers all labor and repair costs to restore the product to working order or the cost to replace the item with the same or similar (new, used) item. The warranty also covers the shipping costs of the restored product back to the Buyer. Domestic returns will be sent UPS Ground or truck line.
-What is NOT covered: The factory warranty on all the products does not cover the costs of shipping the products to the Sellers for repair or replacement. The warranty does not cover any shipping costs the Buyer incurred while delivering products to their customers. The warranty does not cover the Buyer’s costs relating to promotion or advertising the product or any other consequential or coincidental losses. Physical damages to product including (but not limited to) rust, cracks dents, scratches, holes, and tears will not be covered.
11. Procedure for handling warranty claims: Notify Seller immediately regarding the problem. In many cases Seller may be able to either assist the Buyer with a simple repair and/or provide instructions on how to properly use the item over the telephone. Seller will provide an RMA number which must be written on each box being returned. RMA numbers are valid for 10 days. Packages received without RMA numbers will be refused delivery by Seller. The Buyer, under all circumstances, must pay the return freight. Seller will first repair the item to working order; if the item cannot be repaired, Seller will replace the item with the same or similar item (if the same item is discontinued or unavailable for whatever reason). Seller will pay the freight of the repaired item back to the buyer by UPS Ground or USPS surface mail.
12. Returns of unwanted items: Returns of unwanted items must be made within 30 days of purchase date. An RMA number is required on all such returns or delivery will be refused by Seller. All items must be in their original packaging and be in resalable condition, or else the return will be refused. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. All returns of this nature will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Returned items may be exchanged for another item or store credit towards a future purchase. Refunds are not allowed.
13. International returns: Because of the high cost of freight involved for our non-Continental USA customers including Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and all international customers, we take special care to ensure that no mistakes are made in shipping incorrect items or incorrect quantities. We require a signed proforma invoice in all cases before releasing an order. In cases where incorrect items were received, please contact your sales representative immediately. For all warranty related returns, please contact your sales representative for further instruction. Seller will not pay return freight charges.