Wear two beautiful colors on the same nail at the same time with ombre nails!
This is a video tutorial. * scroll down to watch the video
Ombre Nails are soooo popular right now! Why? Just take a look at the picture. They are cute and they are simple to do. All the supplies you need can be purchased at your local grocery store or beauty supply store.
This nail art tutorial was pretty easy to do. The longest part, like always, was waiting for the layers of polish to dry before moving onto the next step. Without further adieu we are going to teach you how to do ombre nails with our how to video tutorial.
Ombre Nails Tutorial
List of Steps For These Ombre Nails
- Pick out two colors that will fade together well.
- Shape the nails and clean up the cuticles.
- Apply a thin layer of base coat and let it dry.
- Apply a thin layer of white polish and let it dry.
- Paint two strips of each color onto a makeup sponge.
- Align the sponge with the nail and rotate it onto the nail. This will create a basic ombre look. To make sure it is faded properly keep dabbing and rotating in order to fade the polishes together where they meet.
- Let them dry and then apply a thin layer of top coat.
Products Needed For Ombre Nail Art
- Curette (Optional)
- Nail File (Optional)
- Base Coat
- Two different colors of polish
- Makeup sponge
- Top Coat