What is better than watching the olympic games? Painting your nails like the olympic rings!
This is a video tutorial. * scroll down to watch the video
We were not about to forget to create an olympic nails tutorial for all of our website visitors, subscribers, and die hard fans. The olympics are absolutely amazing and why not celebrate by sporting the olympic rings as cute nail art.
We kept this tutorial simple so that every woman and girl that is an olympic fan can do their own olympic nails. You won’t need any professional tools or products. Everything you will need for olympic nail art can be found at a local beauty supply store or shopping center. Most DIY nail artists will already have the necessary supplies.
Olympic Nails Video Tutorial
Review of This Olympic Nail Art Tutorial
The steps that you need to take in order to do your own olympic nails are really easy. The steps shown in the nail art tutorial video above are listed out in order below. If you there are any questions, that you may have that were not answered in the video please ask them through our comment form below.
- Apply a base coat to each of your nails and wait for it to dry.
- Apply your first layer of color. The color should be white.
- Apply the second layer of color, white.
- Apply a layer of color, pearl glaze. For this I used a polish from Ultra called Like Butta.
- Now create the olympic rings on each nail by using a thin tipped nail art brush. Each nail should be a different ring.
- That’s it!