Take The First Step!
Do You Have a Passion For Beauty?
"Of course you love anything related to beauty! That is why you are on Polishpedia. Why not take that love to the next level and become
a beauty professional?
The first step is to talk with some of the best cosmetology schools around the country. I have teamed up with some of the best and they would
love to talk to you about what cosmetology can do for you. There is no obligation, just a chance to learn and take an awesome adventure into
the world of beauty!
Hi! So I saw this in the ad of the Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art
Contest and decided to re-create it! Graffiti tends to messy and hard to understand, kind of like this design! This specific nail art design is very time consuming, so patience is your best friend here! Enjoy!
Glitter Nail Art Steps:
1. Rub cuticle oil on your bare nails and then apply a base coat. Now apply two coats of Sally Hansen's White On.
2. Apply striping tape vertically. Then paint half of your nails a black color. Just half of your nails.
3. Using Sally Hansen's Black Nail Art Pen(A Dotting Tool would work as well!), I scribbled words above my black stripes. (Graffiti by pen on walls)
4. On my Ring and Thumb fingers, I dropped globs of Sally Hansen's Mellow Yellow and let it dry. I repeated this process on my index, middle, and pinkie fingers except with Revlon's Make Mine Mango.
5. Using the Black Nail Art Pen
, I outlined shapes and lines on my globs, giving the illusion of spray painted graffiti.
6. Apply a top coat and you're done! :)