Take The First Step!
Do You Have a Passion For Beauty?
"Of course you love anything related to beauty! That is why you are on Polishpedia. Why not take that love to the next level and become
a beauty professional?
The first step is to talk with some of the best cosmetology schools around the country. I have teamed up with some of the best and they would
love to talk to you about what cosmetology can do for you. There is no obligation, just a chance to learn and take an awesome adventure into
the world of beauty!
have been popping up everywhere lately! They give a cool, 3D effect that is easier to create than you think!
How To Do Cartoon Nails
1. Apply base coat.
2. Apply two coats of a black polish and let it dry. I used Knockout by Revlon.
3. Apply a hot pink polish, leaving a space of black by your cuticle and the sides of the nail. I used ElePhantastic Pink by OPI.
4. Go back and make a french tip using the black polish. Now, you will have a border manicure. Don't stress if the pink looks a little uneven - it adds to the drawn-on, slightly messy effect!
5. Using a white striper, make a curved line on the side of the pink oval. Add a small dot next to it.
6. Finish with a matte topcoat. I used Matte About You by Essie.